Monday, January 26, 2009

Random bedtime funnies...

Tonight in the midst of the bedtime routine, Sam was trying to find a story he would like to bring to share with his class tomorrow...He picked, "The mole who knew it was none of his business". (For anyone without kids, it's a hilarious book about animals poop! ) Since, Caroline is going to be the one reading the book to Sam's class, I asked her what she thought. she said, "yeah, I don't think that's appropriate!"

And when I was bringing Emma to the bathroom, she told me, "No Mommy, you need to get out!" and then practically slammed the door in my face, and locked it! A minute later she emerged from the bathroom having turned the fan on! Where did she get that?

2 comments:

rleibel said...

So (Zaideh wants to know) did Caroline read the book?

Jess said...

No she decided "my cat is the silliest cat" was a more appropriate choice!