Monday, January 12, 2009

Oh Bubbie, I know it's been awhile!

I know you're waiting for a new post! I'm working on it! There's a lot happening in this crazy house! Here is picture of Caroline and Lou Lou to help you make it though the day!







A little update on the adoption...

We have decided to narrow our age range to 0-12 months. For many reasons, but the biggest one is because I'm worried about how Emma would adjust to having another toddler in the family...
Since we have already been waiting for a little over 6 months that means we probably have at least 5 more months before we'll hear anything, which seems like forever, but at we have an idea of how long...

2 comments:

rebekah said...

Ahh... sounds like a good idea. Need any baby stuff before I chuck it all?

Kristin said...

Caroline - Lou Lou is adorable!! I think Rascal and Ozzy would like to finally meet someone smaller than them!!!