Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Friend or Family Feature

Gosh I really stink at this whole friday feature thing! Again, it has to wait...

We've had a very busy, very exhausting week!

Caroline has been home sick the majority of the week. And I mean SICK! At the begining of the week, she was just achey and tired! By Tuesday she started a fever which quickly skyrocketed to 103.7 !!! That was enough to totally freak me out! We were off the ER!

After a VERY LONG night in the ER we found out she has pneumonia!

Thankfully she's doing much better now. Still pretty tired, but has little spurts of energy once in while where she seems almost like herself again. Her and I have spent many hours over the past 5 days cuddled on the couch watching animal planet!

And of course I'm pretty sure I have memorized every single word to the High School Musical 3 movie! Go Wildcats!

Here she is sitting at the computer, writing all about her visit the ER! She can't wait to share all the gory details with her class on Monday! In the photo she's reading the get well cards that her class made for her! That really made her day!

6 comments:

Christina said...

Oh, poor Caroline! I'm glad she's feeling better.

blessedmomto7 said...

AW so sweet that her class sent her notes and cards. Poor baby. That pnemonia SNEAKS up on ya. Hope you feel 100% better soon sweetie!

Kari said...

Oh my goodness!
Poor Caroline and poor momma too! You have had a tough week. Hope everyone is healing and getting better by the minute. Hugs!

-C said...

I am so sorry to hear that little Caroline has been so sick. I hope the ER experience was not too scary for her, I bet it was for you. Glad to hear that she is doing better.

rleibel said...

Terrific picture of them both.

PBS is airing a special on Shirley Temple; so her pictures are everywhere. Garry and i agree that Caroline looks a little like her, only far more beautiful.

Jack is pretty cool, too, though we have not yet figured out which celebrity he's cuter than. Maybe all?

Hope this weeks brings a little more peace and a lot of healing.

Papa Bruce said...

Golly - pneumonia! I'm so glad Caroline is feeling better - pls give her a special Grandma-Grandpa hug for us. I like Emma's birthday attitude! It is so neat to have a turn at being extra special! Love to all - Papa Bruce