Monday, May 12, 2008

Changing colors again!

I don't know why I keep changing the look of the blog.

Maybe because it's much easier than painting another room in this house!

Really, I've been thinking that all my crazy little habits, like painting and repainting rooms, or constantly rearranging furniture and now always changing this blog, is really just a sign of how happy and content I am with the things in my life that are really important.

I have been so blessed in my life to have found a wonderful mate whom I adore and who loves me unconditionally.

To have four beautiful and healthy children. Who just amaze me every day. They are such great kids!

To have a huge loving extension of family.

And of course with all of these kids, I am very grateful for our great insurance coverage with no co pays!

I guess with all of these, I don't have much to worry or complain about. So instead, I use my time obsessing over paint chips...There's nothing wrong with a little obsession is there?



This is me and the kids last night. We were watching Tom and Jerry. ( A big hit these days!) It was the perfect ending to a perfect day! We went out for dinner, the kids all did great so we treated them ice cream afterwards! And then we came home to cuddle on the couch and watch that darn Tom! I just don't think my life could be any better! Well, maybe if Jud would just let me paint the kitchen cabinets!

No comments: