Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Buster is 6 !























Can you believe it? Six years old! It's unreal how fast these years are flying by. It doesn't seem that long ago that he was my chubby little mamma's boy, with the biggest cheesiest smile! And now he's six.

Jack has to be the sweetest, most loving little boy you could ever meet. He loves babies and little kids and he is really great with them. He's such a gentle and afffectionate little boy, which makes for a wonderful big brother! He knows that Sam looks up to him and so he is very patient when he is explaining things to him... In the morning when Emma wakes up, Jack goes into her room and tells her a "Queen Memmer story" It's the cutest thing, and Emma just adores it!

Jack is turning out to be quite the sports buff and loves any and all things sports...and he definately plays hard! He is the only kid I know who can fall asleep the second his head hits the pillow!

I always joke that Jack is such a little Jud...I guess because many of the qualities I saw and fell in love with in Jud, I see in Jack. He's really the perfect kid! He's sensitive and empathetic but he's also very outgoing and funny. His smile can light up a room!

Lucky for me he is still my little cuddler...every morning he stumbles into our room at 5:45 and says "can I cuddle?" He climbs into bed puts his arms around my neck and falls back to sleep...although this morning he was a little excited for his big day so he came in at 5:00 and did not go back to sleep....yawn!



















We're having a party for him today after school with some of his class and some old buddies! He's really looking forward to it!

No comments: