Friday, January 29, 2010

Not forgotten

Yesterday was Caroline's 9th birthday!

For whatever reason, nine seems like a big number to me. I can't believe it's been nine years since I became a mother. Nine years of watching this beautiful baby girl grow, learn, explore, and transform into the spectacular person she is today. I have so much to say about Caroline, so many memories I want to get down before my mommy-brain turns to mush, but of course it must wait for another day...I'm short on time...story of my life I know!

Also, I'm afraid my computer is in the midst of a breakdown, so I've moved all of my photos...and you can't have a post about Caroline without photos!

I'll write more soon, and hopefully get some photos to go with it, just didn't want her or anyone else to think that she was forgotten.

1 comment:

Calmil2 said...

Happy Birthday Caroline (and mommy)!!