Friday, January 8, 2010

Update

In nine weeks Jud and I will be in Ethiopia picking up our son!

We heard this week that we have a TENATIVE travel date! We should arrive in Ethiopia March 11th. We were told to find flights, but not book yet...fingers crossed that things become definate soon.

In the meantime, my head is spinning.

So many worries. So many what if's circulating around in my head. And of course thrilled that we are getting closer to finally meeting our son! I am nervous and excited about having a baby in our house again...it's been awhile!

I'm hoping to write more about all of this tomorrow, right now I'm off for the second school drop off of the day and then a quick few errands before pick up times start!

5 comments:

Ladybugs appear said...

How exciting!!!!!! Congrats

hotflawedmama said...

Woot woot!

blessedmomto8 said...

HOW EXCITING!

Christina said...

Yay! That date is just around the corner!

Kristin said...

We're thinking of all of you and can't even begin to imagine your excitement and anticipation! We can't wait to meet the newest member of the family!!