Sunday, January 24, 2010

The birthday boy

Oh Sam.

What can I tell you about this beautiful child?
























He's a little character!




























Sam love love loves to make people laugh! And is very successful in doing so! He has quite the knack for putting on shows, which he almost always in costume for! Sam is very creative and has an amazing imagination! I mean seriously, how many little boys do you know that can spend a whole afternoon with nothing but markers, paper and a little cardboard???

I just love him! He's silly and goofy, and such sweetheart! I can't wait to see what he does with his life! Well, one day. Not anytime soon though. For now I just love watching his personality flourish...his limitless energy be spent playing and imagining.

I am so so lucky to be his mom!

5 comments:

Jess and Brad said...

Aw Sam!!! Happy Birthday!

hotflawedmama said...

Happy Birthday, Sam! I seriously think your Sam and my Dailah are two peas in a pod!

Julie said...

Happy (belated) Birthday Sam!!!!

Rach@In His Hands said...

What a cutie-patootie! Happy birthday to your little man!

Kristin said...

As Sam would say, what a cool "human". I love him!