Saturday, May 23, 2009

Moving...

yes, I know.

again.

If you've known us for awhile, this probably doesn't come as a shock...or maybe it does. I don't know.


This summer Jud and I will have been married for 9 years. We are now packing to move into our 5th house!


Believe me I know how insane that sounds!

Here's the thing.

With each move we've grown. Changed.

We are finding that the THINGS that we had placed such importance, like a master suite, walk in closets, granite counter tops, media room, blah blah blah...well they just don't really have that same draw anymore.

The new house is a bit smaller and doesn't have all the bells and whistles that this one does...but we are soooooo excited and looking forward to sheding some stuff and getting back to the basics of us!!!

Oh and it's walking distance to Quinn and Matthew! I don't think it could get any better than that!

4 comments:

Christina said...

It sounds like it will be wonderful! So...when are you planning on posting pictures? ;)

rebekah said...

Ha ha - can't wait! Seriously - Julie's proposal and you in the neighborhood?

Someone pinch me!

Kari said...

Sounds fantastic. And, I am more that a little jealous that you and Rebekah are going to be neighbors. I might need to move too!

stephanie said...

I totally get you on shedding. While all of my neighbors are groaning about wanting/needing more space, I feel we have way too much space and way too much stuff.

And within walking distance??? Wow.