Sunday, April 26, 2009

rainy days

The weather sure looks crummy outside! Fortunately for us yesterday we had some cute visitors to pass the time with!

















We've decided to start a club! Well so far there's only three of us, so I don't know if that qualifies as a club per-say...but Michelle,Rebekah, and I are going to try to have these little get togethers every month or so...with the kids of course, husbands are optional!



we'll have lots of music














live entertainment
















and of course lots of electrical cords for Quinn!





















If anyone would like to join said club, we are currently accepting applications:)

4 comments:

blessedmomto7 said...

If I were closer I'd join :) It's a YUCKY rainy day here in Kansas too!

Michele Wolaver said...

Glad to be a charter member!

-C said...

Can I join too? The kids and I can have a Skype play date with you guys. You guys are so lucky to have each other nearby.

Sarah :) said...

Ooh--I'd LOVE to join in sometime! I was just thinking this morning that maybe we should meet up at the zoo or something this month?