Sunday, September 28, 2008

New Digs!

I've never had my own computer. To be honest, I'm not all that computer savvy, so I didn't really mind. Then about seven years ago, when Caroline was a baby, my very generous father-in-law bought us our first computer so that we could keep in touch and send the occasional photos! So over that past few years I've learned a little bit about computers, mostly about how addictive they can be! Well the computer from Papa Bruce is pretty much kaput! So after years of talking about it, my wonderful (but cheap!) husband finally bit the bullet and bought me my very own computer! He knows how much time I spend checking the forum and all my favorite blogs everyday! This way I can do it all while I'm sitting on the couch with him while he watches football! Isn't he sweet?!

No comments: