Friday, June 20, 2008

Ouch!

We've had a busy few days...


Caroline had a dentist appointment this morning to pull out her 4 bottom front teeth! They were not showing any signs of coming out anytime soon, and the new teeth had already started coming in behind them, so the dentist thought it would be best to take them out!

I know Bubbie, who just left on a trip, is going crazy with worry! But the brave little girl did amazingly well! Here's the story from Caroline...my tough little girl!


Before I went to the Dentest I was very nerves,but before long,
I felt better.I didn't feel the shot he gave me to put my teeth to sleep!
He twisted all my four bottem teeth one at a time and one by one he yanked them out!!!it was so exiting! I can't wait to put them all under my pillow tonight!





After the dentist we went to UPS to send finally send off our dossier! Talk about blood sweat and tears! I spent the day yesterday organizing all the documents, then photo coping them and at last writing a few really big checks! Now that's an OUCH!


Oh, and I got my nose pierced! I know what is a mother of 4 doing getting her nose pierced right? Honestly, I don't know why, it's just something I've always wanted to do and always found a reason not to. So, I did it! And yes, OUCH! The kids were really funny when I showed them...the girls, especially Caroline, love it...the boys, rolled their eyes and told me they thought it was weird!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Congrats on sending your dossier off!! What a huge step. WOO HOO!

And, I am intrigued on the nose piercing thing. It is something I have always wanted to do as well. Can't wait to see you next weekend and see how it looks.

Kristin said...

I can't believe how brave Caroline is. How impressive that she even wanted to write about it. I think I would have been crabby about it for weeks and wouldn't have wanted to even think about the dentist anymore. Can you post a picture????