Tuesday, August 18, 2009

hmmm...

This morning while Caroline and Jack were at their last day of Jr. Golf I was trying to run a couple quick errands with the little two...

They were both being silly talking and laughing in the backseat of the truck. I heard them talking about Sophie and Sketcher, our dogs...then suddenly (seemingly to me anyway)Emma says, "momma, our baby's out." confused because I thought they were still talking about dogs, I asked "what baby?" (because the last thing we need in our house is another puppy!) She said, "our baby. it's out. it's ready to come home."

Sam, I guess just as confused as I was by the jump of conversation was very puzzled and asked, "a baby in mommy's tummy?" To which Emma quickly replied, "No, our baby from the airport...in Ethiopia, just like where I'm from...it's out and ready to come home."

5 comments:

Kari said...

Wow that gives me goosebumps!!!!!! Let's hope she's right and you get good news soon!!! Seriously, that's freaking me out a little...in a good way I mean :)

hotflawedmama said...

WHoa! That is incredible!

Calmil2 said...

Oh, I love it!!! Kids know things. I'll never forget I was about 1 week from my due date and the whole time thought I was having a girl. I was working at a preschool and this little boy walked past me, put his hands on my huge belly and said, "Ah, baby boy" and I just knew in that moment that I was having a boy, ha....and I did!!!

Jessica said...

Wow I had goosebumps too!!! What an interesting thing for her to say!!! Hopefully it leads to good news! :)

The Dixon Family Adoption~Join The Journey said...

Not meaning to copy the other posts but big time goosebumps here, too!!

Congratulations on your little man being out and ready to come home!! What a neat story to have to tell him!!!