Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Last Two Weeks in a nut shell!

We've been very busy at our house, hence the lack of blogging! I haven't even had time to check in on my favorite bloggers! (which is one of my favorite pastimes!) We had our big Obama party, which was not quite what I thought it was going to be, to say the least! My sister Jean was nice enough to take the kids right before the party so we had time to get the house in order...and then she kept them for a few days! Jud and I were hoping to have a nice quiet weekend together...but he got sick! So it was a quiet weekend, I laid around watching bad, made for tv movies and he slept...Yup pretty fun! Actually I think we both caught up on some well needed rest!

Once we picked up the kids, we had a crazy week of school shopping and a back to school fair. Then once again we started getting ready for another party this time it was Jud's family. We had his Mom's entire family from all over the U.S. here for a reunion! It was a really great weekend with everyone! We saw people we haven't seen in years, and a few we had never met before. I may write about that later when I have more time...but check this gang out! It almost resembles a family photo from my side!


And these ones of the girls with their Bubbie!



Today I'm getting the bags packed to head back up to the cottage for one last hurrah before school starts! I can't believe it, in two weeks all four kids will be in school! Whatever will I do with myself?

No comments: