Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Dreams....

While I was pregnant, I always had strange dreams... and then while we were waiting for Emma, the dreams returned...well, even though we've only officially been waiting for two months they've started once again...Do they mean anything? Probably not, but they have started my nesting hormones!

I swore that this time while we were waiting for our refferal I wouldn't complain or obsess about how long it was taking. Not an easy thing to do. But it feels selfish for me to complain about the wait, while I sit here in my nice house, with my four beautiful healthy children, while right now a family in Ethiopia is sufferring from the effects of horrible drought...disease, famine, malnutrician. Being faced with impossible tasks like trying to feed their children or find clean water.

I have nothing to complain about. What else can I say?

No comments: