Wednesday, March 3, 2010

On our way!

Well, we've made it to the DC airport...we're just about to go find some dinner and maybe a cocktail or two! Turns out, I'm a really crappy flyer and I'm hoping that if I pass out, the 17 hour flight will just fly by!

We just checked email and got some great news, we will in fact be able to meet someone from Emma's birthfamily while we are there! This has been up in the air for the past few months so Jud and I are both sooooo relieved and excited! Really just beyond excited, I just can't think of a better word right now!

We've also learned in the past few days that I sweat perfusely when I'm nervous and stressed! Really, how did I not know this before now?

Alright, that's all for now...we've only got three hours before take off and I have no idea where to find that drink!

4 comments:

Christina said...

Wahoooo!!!! Enjoy that cocktail, and then get some sleep!

Calmil2 said...

Cheers!!!! Safe and wonderful travels to you!!

blessedmomto8 said...

You'll find a drink somewhere! You need Secret Clinical Strength-YOU'LL NEVER SWEAT AGAIN TRUST ME-best deodorant EVER! How exciting you get to meet a birth family member. That will be so important for Emma later on.

Papa Bruce said...

Oh man - this is exciting! What a journey in every sense! Remember - breathe, don't panic and don't sweat it - love DAD