Wednesday, March 17, 2010

How we're doing

I realize this probably sounds crazy, but everything here is going really great!

We're still working on the whole sleeping during the night rather than the day thing, but other than that, things are going much better than I ever imagined they would. Will is such a happy sweet little boy...it feels like he's always been a part of our family.

It's now 8:30 pm and it feels like 3am I feel like I haven't slept in a year, so I'm afraid my words make absolutely no sense. I'll try to write a real update soon but for now you'll have to settle for a few more pictures:)









4 comments:

Jess and Brad said...

I'm glad things are going so well for you!!!! Wonderful! Will is adorable!

Julie said...

Holy cute.

Christina said...

What a cutie-pie. Glad to hear that everyone is doing well!

stephanie said...

Thrilled to read this! His smile is to die for cute!