Saturday, October 17, 2009

Now what?

Well it's been just over two weeks since we got THE call.

Two weeks.

Two weeks since saw our first glimpse of our son's sweet face.

sigh.

He's such a little peanut.

We're not allowed to post his photo until we pass court and he is officially our son. But honestly, I don't think I'll be comfortable sharing his beautiful photos until I am able to hold him in my arms. Hug him. squeeze him. smell him.


So what happens now?

Well, we wait.

We wait to be assigned a court date. We should hear something later this week or next. I'm trying to stay hopeful that we will have a November court date, but I don't know if that's at all likely....Then if/when our case passes through court then we wait again to be assigned to a travel group. Then we travel to bring our son home!

When I asked my worker about what kind of timeline we were looking at, she said for sure not before the end of the year...so I'm HOPING it's January...We'll have to wait and see...blech!

No comments: