Wednesday, December 9, 2009

it's all in the email

I recieved some great news today!


The little Peanut is doing great! We have lots of new photos and updates about his routine...what he likes and dislikes! What time he eats, how he reacts when he's being talked to, what makes him laugh out loud!!!!

I can't tell you how happy this update makes me!

Not only can I see from the pictures how great he doing, but just knowing that he is at the CHS (our agency) care center is a huge relief on my heart! I know how well the children are cared for and loved there... which reminds me, I've been meaning to write a post about why we chose, and stuck with the agency that we did, another day. Right now I am basking in the good news, and staring at all the new photos!

It's just amazing how one email can change your whole outlook:)

8 comments:

Missy said...

Jess, the other night I had a dream that I was babysitting your babes, all five of them. :D

hotflawedmama said...

I LOVE the new pics. I just want to squeeze him! What an exciting day for you guys.

Calmil2 said...

I am so happy for you. I just can not wait to see those pictures of your little man. So good to hear that your agency takes such good care of the kids!!
Harmony

Rach@In His Hands said...

WOOHOO!!!!!!!! Can't wait to hear more about him!!

-C said...

Jess- this is such great news. So glad that he is better and in such good care. Those were some rough weeks for you- now to the court date!! I wanna see some photos of your little guy.

Charlotte

blessedmomto8 said...

Thats AWESOME!

Papa Bruce said...

I'm so glad and so relieved! This baby is meant to be in your home, your life, your arms! Bruce

Jess and Brad said...

So glad to hear the good news!!!!