Sunday, December 6, 2009

Is the blog trying to tell me something?

I've sat down to write quite a few posts lately, but in the middle of all my thinking and typing my computer shuts down. I'm not sure if this is the blogs way of telling my words are not blog worthy or if it just means I need to bring my computer in for a little check up... I'll add that to my to do list.

So before it shuts down, a quick update. We did hear that little man had pnemonia, that was why he was in the hospital, but he seems to be doing well now. We still are not sure what care center he is at but hopefully after our new court date, December 22, we will get a more in depth report...

Meanwhile we have a sick little girl at home. Emma, who has really never been one to get sick, has come down with the mother of all colds. The poor thing has a raspy little voice and puffy eyes. After a long few nights (and days), she seems a little brighter this morning. I'm really hoping she is on the mend...

Around the house things are looking up. Jud, being the wonderful husband that he is, knew just what I needed to keep myself busy while waiting to hear more about the little peanut, a painting project! In every house we've had, I've begged him to let me paint the woodwork...to no avail. But suddenly he seems to have an epiphany and decided to give me the go ahead! Even though there are so many other things I should be doing right now with Hanukah and Christmas coming up, I just couldn't give him time to change his mind, so I've been painting like a mad woman!

Wow, I made it through a whole post and my computer is still going! Maybe that check up can wait...

3 comments:

Kari said...

Your love of painting projects makes me smile...and a little jealous. I have a few I need to do and just can't seem to get them on the priority list. Maybe I need an adoption wait to get me motivated!?!?

Glad that you got a little news on the little man, not what you wanted I am sure, but something at least. Can't wait for you guys to hear more. Thinking of you all of the time.

Christina said...

So glad he's doing better! And way jealous of the painting project, although to be honest, this move has sucked all my home-improvement aspirations out of me.

Sarah :) said...

Hey, Jessica! I'm so glad to know that the little guy is improving--AND that you have a new court date. I know that it's not the news you wanted...but at least you have a new date, right?

I wanted to let you know that I just made my blog private. If you want to read it, just shoot me an email at sarahminerva@gmail.com, and I'll put you on the reader list.

Hope you're enjoying the SNOW!!!