Thursday, January 3, 2008

With Bubbie and Zaide and Grandma and Grandpa living so far away, and now that Nana and Papa have flown south the winter, I thought this blog would be an easier way to keep you all updated with recent pictures and updates of what the crazies are up to.

Man do they love chocolate!





Jud&I had a holiday party to go to, the sitter was nice enough to snap a quick picture.


Sam's debute at his Holiday Program! He insisted on a tie of course!

Emma has been growing like crazy! She has officially passed up Sam in the height and weight categories! She is turning into the sweetest little girl...the terrible two's are almost behind us! She is even having patience while I've started experimenting with her hair a little...For Emma that is major progress!








I never thought I'd be one of "those mom's" who couldn't wait for school break to be over...but I must admit it was quite a relief today dropping them off at school...I actually was able to go to the bathroom with the door closed today! Oh how I do enjoy the little things!

No comments: