Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Dancing with Angels

Patrica Jean Vandenhouten







August 30, 1938 - July 14, 2010






Memories surround me
But sadness has found me
I'd do anything for more time
Never before has someone meant more
And I can't get you out of my mind
There is so much that I don't understand
But I know

You're dancing with the angels
Walking in new life
You're dancing with the angels
Heaven fills your eyes
Now that you're dancing with the angels

You had love for your family
Love for all people
Love for the Father, and Son
Your heart will be heard
In your unspoken words
Through generations to come
There is so much that I don't understand
But I know

You're dancing with the angels
Walking in new life
You're dancing with the angels
Heaven fills your eyes
Now that you're dancing with the angels


We're only here for such a short time
So I'm gonna stand up
Shout out
And sing Hallelujah
One day I'll see you again



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

8 comments:

rebekah said...

Jess,

You are all in my heart. Let us in your circle help carry the burden with you.

Lots and lots of love,

all of us

Shannon- said...

I'm so sorry Jess. Praying for Peace and comfort to you and your family.

stephanie said...

I am so, so sorry, Jess. Thinking of you...

Jess and Brad said...

So sorry to hear about your mom, Jess! I'm sure it meant the world to her that you all spent her last days with her, loving her, talking with her. We're thinking of your family and praying for you guys.

Calmil2 said...

Oh Jess, the tears are streaming down my face. I am so sorry for your huge loss. Life will never be the same, but it will be okay and eventually it will be great again. Take it one moment at a time and if you can find a great therapist, I highly recommend it. It helped me a lot.
Thinking of you and your family.
Harmony

Deirdre said...

So, so sorry. Sending love and wishing you peace.

3GenerationsFarm said...

I'm so very sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine how one begins to heal. I hope you and your family are holding each other tight.

Sherry

charlotte said...

Jess,

I am sorry.

I hope you and your father and brothers and sisters can find strength in each other. I don't even know what to say. Please know that I am thinking of you and so, so sorry for your loss.

Charlotte