Friday, November 20, 2009

trying to settle in while feeling unsettled

I've been arranging and rearranging rooms. Trying to make this house feel like home. Our home. We know we love the area. We definitely feel like we have found our niche in terms of the area, but the house...we're still working on it! Poor Jud has been moving every piece of very heavy furniture up and down stairs. From one room to the next, and then back to where it started, good times!

I know that they underlying reason for my feeling unsettled is the upcoming court date on MONDAY! I'm not sure why I feel so anxious about it. but I do. I just hope that Tuesday I will start to feel more settled inside, because I don't know how many more times my back can take moving the piano!

Well, I'm off to finish moving the bookshelves!

My sister Karin and her kids are coming to visit this weekend, it will be a nice (and necessary) break from the nesting frenzy...

3 comments:

Jess and Brad said...

I'll be thinking of you on Monday!!!

Calmil2 said...

FIngers crossed for Monday!!! I can totally appreciate the nesting :) I'm already wanting to buy girly stuff and we have only been waiting 1 month, ugh :)

Sarah :) said...

Thinking of you and your court date on Monday!!! Hope you hear good news SOON!