Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Embracing life...

It may not always be simple.   It may not always be happy.  But it is always full of love...

I've been neglegting the blog a bit, this I know.   For lots of reasons really... lack of time is at the top of the list followed closely by lack of clarity.   And also(?) I'm sick of complaining.   I miss the days of writing about my funny, happy, beautiful kids, which they are...they've always been.   I've just been too distracted to really take note.

I'm really going to try and focus on all the positive wonderful things in my life for awhile.  Yes, there are still reasons for stress and worry,  and issues that I refuse to burry my head in the sand about, but BUT there are so many reasons for me to be happy and grateful for this life I do have.

Thanks to a wonderful group of parents who accompanied me in the battle with schools, there has been a resolution.    In my opinion, no it's not perfect, but it is a resolution non the less.  Now, life here can go on without all the uncertainty.    We will stay here.  We will add on to the house.    We will make this home.

We will get back to embracing life:)

No comments: