Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday Friend or Family!



















This is a post I've tried to write a thousand times!

Why is it so hard to write about someone I love so deeply, and have from the minute I first met him?

I think it's just hard to know what exactly to write about this man who has brought so much love into my life...

Do I write about his sweet loving smile, that instantly attracted me? Or about his gentle words and kind heart that made me fall in love...

Do I write about how loving him, has changed me in ways I'm still trying to figure out? How I am lost without him?

Should I tell you about what an amazing father he is, how the kids love just to be around him? How he makes them laugh so hard they practically turn purple? How much they idolize him and want to be just like him?


From the moment that Jud came into my life, I knew.

I knew we would grow old together.

I knew we would have a family.

I knew we would be happy.


But honestly I never expected to still be head over heels in love, ten years later...I am so lucky to have married my best friend.












MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

3 comments:

Julie said...

Soooooo sweet! You guys are such a cute couple!

Kristin said...

Very well put! Congrats to you both on meeting your match! A toast to the first 10 years, and a toast to the future together...

It's really wonderful to see how in love you too are with each other. A lot of times the busy, crazy world changes things, but for you it hasn't. That's cool!

Kari said...

This is so sweet! I love how much you are still head over heels in love with your man!!!

Congrats on finding the love of your life and creating such a gorgeous family.