Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Completly inept blogger!

I have been trying to add a few songs for oh... about two weeks now, with little success! Finally today I've managed to add one, I still can't figure out how to get it to play automatically so you have to push play. I guess I'm still learning...

My sister Jean made me a CD for my birthday and this was one of the songs on it...I had never heard it before... But it's one of my new favorites. Every time I hear this song, I can't help but think of the people in Africa and Ethiopia specifically. It really reminds me, I do have an awful lot to be thankful for!

The other day we were driving along and the kids all started singing along, it was so cute! Still not as cute as Caroline singing "you can't afford no ring and I shouldn't be wearing white!" by the Dixie Chicks but cute none the less!

No comments: